X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acscc members - checking membership status online

To all members of the Antique& Classic Snowmobile of Canada

We have almost completed revising the online membership side of the MEMBERS ONLY section of the website. In order to finish updating all of the membership files would you please private message me with your CURRENT email address as some of the ones we have on file are out of date. Once these files have been updated you will receive a computer generated message providing you with a TEMPORARY password and instructions on how to access your online membership file where you can change the password to one of your choice. This area will tell you when your membership expires and all of your personal information. You will be able to renew your membership easily through this section via Pay pal.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE MEMBERSHIP FILES AFTER RECEIVING THE COMPUTER GENERATED EMAIL PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Thank you.

Joan Laird (Cheeky)
    Last edited by cheeky; 04-22-2013, 04:15 PM.

how do i join the paper side of this group to become a full member not just online

Contact Joan (temporary measure) and she will advise you where to send your cheque or how to pay on Paypal.
    You can PM her through the site.
    Last edited by lazalong; 04-22-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Is this still relevant, need to renew, to whom do i send my 20?, might be better to e mail me dpoidy@hotmail.com, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by poidy View Post
        Is this still relevant, need to renew, to whom do i send my 20?, might be better to e mail me dpoidy@hotmail.com, thanks
        jennaIrons In members list.

Comment

Membership is now handled by Lori Cook of the Cook Family Home Farm - nice to have a founding family back on board - AL -

Comment

Lori cook- Secretary and Treasurer- harvlorcook(at)outlook.com - Mail your membership forms to - 7168 6th Line, Tottenham, ON L0G 1W0

Comment

Working...
            X