Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970'S Race entries for the season

See anyone you know

Sorry Steve ... came up size of postage stamp on my screen ,,, tried editing them in paint and just blurr....
    But I will guess ,, 1970 period ,,, Ed Long ?
    Ron

Comment

HMMMM That sucks
      I will try another pic and see what happens
      Attached Files

Comment

and another

Comment

Can't seem to make it right size for this forum !!!!

Comment

They turned out a little clearer on Doo Talk but still hard to read. I worked with Kevin Keefe years ago, at the time he still had three 76 Sno Twisters in his garage and a box full of trophies. Other names like Fullerton, Van Dyke, Van Dolder, Herron ,Bunn, and Prentice.

Comment

Expect it is some auto thing on a cell phone and would need to ask some kid how to fix it ///
              I still have a flip phone ... no camera on that ...and use my "real" Nikon camera or scanner to input things and
              have no idea what happens in that box ,,, but it usually works .

tried a couple pictures , jpg .. , one file reduced to 105kb and other 247kb..,
              Ron

Comment

Even with the larger photo the words get tough to read where as the photo looks fine ,, for a Deere. ...
                Really must be a pixel / file size issue and works best for pictures where colours blend together
                Ron

Comment

Originally posted by RON HYDRAULIC YAM View Post
                  Even with the larger photo the words get tough to read where as the photo looks fine ,, for a Deere. ...
                  Really must be a pixel / file size issue and works best for pictures where colours blend together
                  Ron
                  Sooo , is it this site that needs to be upgraded ????

Comment

Site ? might make a diff but see other site users with similar problems... Really a technology issue and my lack of dealing w new tech...
                    The cameras on phones can be quite good and will depend on the settings ... For quality you have to suck up large MB files
                    but for internet to be sent by email ... it auto drops to 100's of kb,, jpegs.. which seem fine for passing around pictures .
                    Me

Comment

Working...
                    X