My aging back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aging back!

I have a 1996 Formula III 600 that I have ridden and loved since about the year 2000. I haven't been riding it for the last two years for lack of snow so I decided to do some improvements and repairs. I found and installed an sc10-3 rear skid out of an 02 MXZ and a new 1 inch paddle ripsaw track. I also went through the carbs and figured out why it's been running a bit off.
    We have a bit of snow so I took it for the first ride in years. Wowee is it fast and fun but I came home wishing I had been riding my 2008 Skidoo Renegade. The whole time I felt like I was riding a very fast football. I'm so used to the rider forward platform now that I came home with a sore back.
    Or is it just old age???? Lol
    Ray

I'm pretty sure it's the second one Ray.....but let's just stick with the first one.....

Comment

Ya but Ray. What do you expect

Comment

I loved my 96 FIII, fast and heavy, 535lbs dry if I remember right.Bought it new and put 8000miles on in with the only problem being a broken limiter strap that was replaced under warranty. Rode a 98 FIII700 for two winters and then put 21,000kms on an 03REV600. No more long distance sleds for me now, only the odd run on the antiques.

Comment

still driving my 77 sno jet sst that they forgot to put any suspension in..lol....last 4 seasons have averaged a good 1000 plus miles on the old gal with the vintage pass...took her a year or two ago from New Hamburg to Owen Sound and back.....hitting my mid 50's so we will see how long this continues..lol....

Comment

Working...
          X