racing handle bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing handle bars

Im thinking of doing the oval racing this year and was wondering where or if anyone has a set of those offset handle bars for sale? I don't even know where i would look to buy a set.

I am not sure(obviously) of what you plan to race...but I would contact Ron Shilling Racing in Rama. He is building some pretty neat race sleds for people, and also is doing a lot with OSOR for some of the member equipment.

Comment

www.wahlracing.com

Comment

As Ted mentioned above, Ron Shilling is fabricating handle bars for racing.

Comment

There are usually being sold at sledarama.

Comment

Ya jay Ron here in Rama does them, he is on the facebooky thing also, let me know if you need his contact info, good guy, funny another member here with your same name did the same thing lol
            Last edited by poidy; 10-31-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

yes i contacted him last week thanks guys for the info

Comment

Jay, just got home from the A-1 show in Michigan. There were a half a dozen guys selling new bars including these guys, www.rapidracecars.com, who are there every year. Price: $40.00

Comment

thanks for the link $40 is a good price

Comment

Ryan Mathews @ Cat Shack / Peterborough Cycle Salvage is now a Wahl Dealer for those looking
                    at Oval Equipment etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X