looking for ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ideas

Im building a bar in my shop and want to eiter hang or mount my sleds to the wall behind the bar and im looking for some ideas of how to mount them?

Found on lineJay Under the counter or you do a platform up above off the wall.
    Last edited by oldjunk; 05-01-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I wanted to have it above and behind the bar but that looks cool too

Comment

What if you hung it from the ceiling by thin aircraft cables. It would look like it was floating and then you could see track and undercarriage too.
        Ray

Comment

Seen this somewhere , kinda cool

Comment

Ray i was thinking that as well and gummy thats kinda what i wanted to do originally but wanted to hear some other ideas first

Comment

There was a 76 250 Sno Twister hanging by cables above a bar not far from me a few years ago. The owner had the motor out and fluids drained to make it lighter.

Comment

yuh shouldn't be thinkin of drinkin anyway ... you yung whippersnapper !!!
                Tried to get one in the house once BUT "she" came home with some building supplies , saw the BIG hole in front
                of house and yelled out to the contractor before even getting out of the truck ..."don't you be putting and sleds in there!!! "
                Ron

Comment

thanks ron but you know how it goes up north late at night, you should of got the yammi in the house as a couch would look good

Comment

Working...
                  X