Listowel summer show 2019 - Sept 14 2019 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listowel summer show 2019 - Sept 14 2019 -

I have heard threw the great vine that there is a show in listowel this yr sept 14 at the listowel fair grounds but I cannot find any information on it to confirm it. Has anyone else heard about this ?
    Last edited by Sledder AL; 08-26-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

From the FaceBook Events page - September 14 2019 -

Hello all. Just getting some last minute things done for the Fall Antique And Classic Snowmobile Show And Swap Meet.

This years Feature Snowmobile will be Ski Doo. The show will be at a different location this year as things got a little crowded last year.

This years location will be at the Listowel Fair Grounds 5699 Perth County Line 86 Listowel Ontario N4W 3G8.

Registration starts at 9 am. Free admission for all machines vendors spectators but a non perishable food item or cash donation would be appreciated.

All proceeds go to It Takes A Village. People’s Choice Award I will have a flyer posted soon. . Any questions please message me. Thanks and have a great day.

Contact info is on poster.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...nASyvA&theater

Attached Files
      Last edited by Sledder AL; 08-26-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

null
        ;Bringing the Speedway to the show.

Comment

I missed last years show but am glad I didn't miss this year. Nice grassy location with easy in and easy out with lots of room for parking, vending and showing. 75 sleds in attendance and a good showing of venders. Thanks to Jason Brock and company for their hard work in making this happen. Met some more friends and got reacquainted with some others. I plan to be back next year.

Comment

Working...
          X