Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Aug 24 Antique Snowmobile Show and Swap at old Dornoch Inn Hwy 6 North of Durham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Aug 24 Antique Snowmobile Show and Swap at old Dornoch Inn Hwy 6 North of Durham

Hi everyone I just nailed down the date for our first Antique snowmobile show and swap. It will be Saturday August 24. At the old Dornoch Inn on #6 HWY. It is about 7 miles North of Durham. Set up will be at 8:00 with show starting at 9:00 and ending at 3:00. There will be grab bags for first people that show. There will be a Peoples Choice award. Food will Kim's Kitchen. You can see her on facebook. I will be looking for people to help with parking and at registration table. I think there will be a small fee for swap. I forgot to ask. I will post flyer when I get it made. I hope you can attend. For more info call April & Wayne Small 519-369-2241 or email wsmall@ehtel.ca If one wants to camp. There is the Durham conservation area and Rockpark Campground just North of Durham at Rocky Saugeen river.
    The old Dornch Inn

Sorry made a mistake Set up will be at 9:00 and show will start at 10:00.

Comment

Marked in my book. Thanks April. Gord

Comment

Here is the flyer for the show. Hope you can come.

Comment

Just another update. Dornoch now has the show up on there billboard for everyone to see. I imagine it is on Kim's Facebook sight to. I am also doing 50 grab bags for the first 50 exhibitors. I am looking into a sound level meter. I hope to barrow one. If we get one I would like to do a loud sled contest. Please give feedback on what you guys think about it. If it is a go I will let everyone know. I would also like to get an antique club banner to display at show. So if anyone has one could they get in touch with me.

Comment

Going to be a busy August. Looking forward to this show.

Comment

I bought and tried out my new sound meter works great. So the contest is on. bring you loud sleds and we will see just how loud they are. The contest will run at 12:00 the day of show. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Hi everyone. I do not know what I was thinking. I have put wrong emergency number on flyer. The right number is 315150. I am putting on new flyer. We are also having loudest sled contest.

Comment

Working...
                X