Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug 10 & 11 2019 - 3rd Annual Wheat Field Rendezvous Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 10 & 11 2019 - 3rd Annual Wheat Field Rendezvous Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet

3rd Annual Wheat Field Rendezvous Vintage Snowmobile Show, Swap and Camp-out!
    Note the new location below (show moves every year, following crop rotation). This is a great venue with LOTS of space and ROUGH CAMPING.
    Spectator Admission (as set by the Hope Agricultural Heritage Club) - $5.00 per person. Kids 12 and under FREE.
    If you are showing a sled - admission is free
    Rough Camping - $10 for the week-end - and you can come in Friday afternoon -
    Swap Meet Vending - $10 per day - take as much space as you need.
    Commercial Vendors / Dealers welcome - space by $$$ donation -

Happenings -
    Show and shine - Trophies Sunday only - 2 PM
    Swap Meet - Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
    ACSCC AGM - Saturday at 1:00 PM in the main tent
    OSOR sleds on display and race information available
    Rumours in the air - > Snowmobile Drag Races in the Wheat Field - details to be finalized -
    Friday evening Pizza dinner - $ donations welcome to help cover costs.
    Saturday night corn roast and BBQ Supper

Show is taking place on the south side of HWY #2, between Port Hope and Cobourg, five kilometer east from Hwy 28, across from Burnham Farm Market, or 7797 County 2 Rd, Cobourg, Ontario. The field is great for public viewing as well as a day out!

This event is in conjunction with the 28th Annual HAHC Machinery Show and Demonstration.
    https://hahclub.com/26th-annual-antique-machinery-showvintage-snowmobile-show-swap-2/
    Last edited by Sledder AL; 05-23-2019, 11:06 PM.

Have had a few folks ask what kinda of sleds they can bring - answer - any kind you want - Antique, Classic, Vintage, Late Model, Consumer Sleds, Race Sleds, Crusty Sleds, Trailer Queens, Mod Sleds, Custom Sleds, Resto-riders, Survivors, Restored, IFS, Leafers, Old, New, etc.
    The Hope Club welcomes anything vintage from bikes, to tractors, to cars to boats.
    What every you have to bring, bring it!

Comment

The target for this year is 100 snowmobiles. From early rumblings - it sounds like we can meet this target. Going to be some really nice and rare sleds there.

Comment

Hmmmmm very exciting rumour in the air about grass dragging. Details soon please. I was at this show last year. Nice location. I hope it really grows.
        Ray

Comment

I'll be bringing something to show but I am not vending. Got some stuff listed in the '81 and older classifieds that I can bring if someone needs any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalter View Post
            Hmmmmm very exciting rumour in the air about grass dragging. Details soon please. I was at this show last year. Nice location. I hope it really grows.
            Ray
            New location this year. Show follows crop rotation. Grass, er, Wheat-Drags - details pending - our partners at the OSOR are working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by circle boy View Post
              I'll be bringing something to show but I am not vending. Got some stuff listed in the '81 and older classifieds that I can bring if someone needs any of it.
              Nice. See you there.

Comment

site location sign is up

Comment

The location map - > Click map image -

Comment

Working...
                  X