Desboro Fall Fair Vintage Snowmobile Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desboro Fall Fair Vintage Snowmobile Show

Once again Desboro will be having a vintage snowmobile show September 1st. Sleds must be 1994 and older. Each exhibitor will receive $10.00. Set up is a 9:00 at ball diamonds. There are vintage tractor and cars to. I hope to grow this show. I will have flyer at Shelburn this weekend. Contact info is April Small 519-369-2241 or wsmall@ehtel.ca or Amy Kalinowski 519-363-5753. Love to see you there.
    Last edited by scorpion; 07-10-2018, 12:31 PM.

I hope to be there with a few.

Comment

Just a reminder that the show is a go for this Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Comment

New update. They are having an Antique tractor pull at fair this year. Sleds will still be on display in ball diamond area but trucks and trailers will have to be parked a Desboro tire. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Great day yesterday, the fair was a blast as always. Amy and Louis Kalinowski put on a great event. Despite the low numbers in attendance the sleds were all awesome! The tractor pulls were fun to watch as was the parade. The pie could not have been any better!!!!
          I brought my Bosak, Wayne and April Small brought their Scorpion Stinger, Brent and Steve Jackson had a MotoSki and Ski Doos, Jason Brock brought his Massey while Ken Heipel had his Dauphin and Ryan Koenig had a spectacular display consisting of a StarCar, Polaris Scrambler ATV, Autoboggan Comet and Ranger. Here are some pics from the day:

Comment

Did I mention the pie was good???!!!

Comment

Thanks for the coffee Ken! Talking to Jason it sounds like the Listowel show is really shaping up nicely. Lots of great sponsors have come on board and this should be a great new event. Hopefully you will come out and support this new event.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for coming. It was a great day. With some very unusual sleds.

Comment

Working...
                X