Canadian Shows and Swap Meets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Shows and Swap Meets

No sooner did I post on all the shows coming up I noticed I had missed the Carp Show, sorry. I am certain I missed others . Please add to the list!

July 14 - Carp Classic Car and Vintage Snowmobile Show 10am till 3pm . Located at Carp Fair Grounds
    July 14 - Shelburne, Strictly Recreation, 730 Industrial Rd, Shelburne
    Aug 11/12 - Wheatfield Rendezvous 3090 Cty Rd 28, Port Hope
    Aug 25 - Rockburn Vintage Snowmobile Show, 1st Concession, Hintchbrooke Qc
    Sept 15, Antique and Classic Snowmobile Show and Swap, 1199 Ave N, Listowel
    Sept 22, Expo Snow, 100 rue Nobel, St Jerome Qc
    Oct 19-21, Toronto International Snowmobile Show, International Centre, Toronto
    Nov 18, Sledarama, Memorial Centre, Peterborough

Sorry Richard, I missed your up coming show in Regina:

July 7, SVSA Show and Swap is Saturday July 7th this year at the Gehl farm just north of Regina. Spectators come around 11am and we like to have show sleds in place by 10am.

Comment

Good to see when Peterborough is. I had heard that the dates were going to change. It's a week earlier than normal but I think it was last year too.

Comment

Looks like it we are going to have great weather this weekend. There are two vintage and antique snowmobile shows happening in Ontario. Try and get out and support the organizers of these great events, bring a sled if you can and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow sledders. I will be attending the Shelburne show this weekend, good luck in Carp, wish I could attend both. Don

July 14 - Carp Classic Car and Vintage Snowmobile Show 10am till 3pm . Located at Carp Fair Grounds
        July 14 - Shelburne, Strictly Recreation, 730 Industrial Rd, Shelburne

Comment

I was wondering if we will be vending and displaying sled on grass or pavement. I want to bring pop up tent.

Comment

I checked out their web site and they do advertise a swap. I suggest you call them before saturday to determine whether they will allow vending on the grass. Here is there web site and show ad:
            http://www.strictlyrecreation.com/page/page/6133243.htm

Comment

Vending was on grass last year. Show was on pavement.

Comment

I see April has posted Sept 1 at Desboro Fair. nice spot with great food (ask Mr Motoski) lots of room would make a nice replacement for the "Flats"

Comment

I missed last years show but have been there in the past. Nice little rural fair in Desboro, a great car show and a very good place for a snowmobile display. And yes the food is good!

Comment

Hope more will show up this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X