Shelburne show? Morrison Flats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelburne show? Morrison Flats?

Are these shows happening????? Dates????

The Shelburne show is Saturday, July 14th at Fiddle Park in Shelburne.

The Morrison Flats show ran for 20 years and Bob, Roy and company decided to step away a few years ago. Recently they did say that if someone wanted to do the enormous amount of work needed to put the show on then they would provide the location. It had been held on the weekend before Labour Day but so far there has been no word on a resurrection. What would it be called? Flats Revisited?

I plan on being at the Shelburne show to vend and show. I may even camp over on the Friday. Looking forward to it. Only a couple of months away.

Comment

Have to do a rewind on the Shelburne show. Spoke with the organizer today and he let me know there is a possibility that the land where the show is held may be sold. He may know more shortly so don't book the holidays just yet.
      On another note, the organizer informed me that he is hoping to be able to hold another show at another location, near Shelburne, in the fall. Regardless of the outcome of the sale.

So stay tuned I will try to keep you all informed.

Comment

Don't forget about the Aug 11 & 12th show in Port Hope.

Comment

hard to put a show on now helped at hepworth and pking show you get very limited help sad to say

Comment

Jason Watts has once again offered the location of Strickly Recreation for a Swap and Show in Shelburne Ontario. Saturday, July 14, 2018. Last years first show was a good turnout,,,,let's make this year even better.

Comment

We would love to go. What time does it start.

Comment

I saw a flyer on a Facebook page. I believe it said 9:00 am but I'll bet you could be there earlier, I know I will likely arrive earlier then that. I will try to post the flyer here.

Comment

Good to see everyone getting excited about upcoming shows. Hopefully we can dust off our machines and support these great Canadian events. If you are attending any of these shows please think about supporting ACSCC by writing an article for IDQ (Iron Dogs and Quicksilver), volunteering at an ACSCC booth, buying merchandise or just buying a membership. ACSCC big summer show will be in Port Hope. There are a number of fundraising activities such as a silent auction (please think about bringing some item for the table) with the funds helping to support the IDQ. ACSCC will also be holding the AGM at Port Hope,so please come out and have a say on the direction of the club. More announcements to follow leading up to the event!

I was doing some planning for summer/fall and here is what I came up with, please feel free to add if I have missed any shows (my apologies if I have):

July 14 - Shelburne, Strictly Recreation, 730 Industrial Rd, Shelburne
                  Aug 11/12 - Wheatfield Rendezvous 3090 Cty Rd 28, Port Hope
                  Aug 25 - Rockburn Vintage Snowmobile Show, 1st Concession, Hintchbrooke Qc
                  Sept 15, Antique and Classic Snowmobile Show and Swap, 1199 Ave N, Listowel
                  Sept 22, Expo Snow, 100 rue Nobel, St Jerome Qc
                  Oct 19-21, Toronto International Snowmobile Show, International Centre, Toronto
                  Nov 18, Sledarama, Memorial Centre, Peterborough

Certainly there is no lack of shows and swap meets to keep us all busy this summer and fall! Please get out and support these terrific events you will not be disappointed.

Don Hamilton
                  VP ACSCC
                  wilkyiw@yahoo.com

Comment

Great job Don putting the list together. Cheers. Greg

Comment

Working...
                    X