Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beavertom poker run is back!!!!!! FEB 18, 2018 - Lagoon City - Keggers on the water -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beavertom poker run is back!!!!!! FEB 18, 2018 - Lagoon City - Keggers on the water -

New location lagoon city keggers on the water, show and shine swap and poker run. $20 fee for poker run includes food. Going to do the poker run on the canals in lagoon city. 11am start for poker run but can show up anytime after 8am to setup.Live band, feb 18th. Leaf spring skis only any make any size ant model. Im sure i forgot something but just ask

What is the date? Feb.18th ??

Comment

Originally posted by circle boy View Post
      What is the date? Feb.18th ??
      Yes. In conjunction with the Lagoon event.

Comment

yes it is in lagoon city hope to see everyone there, poker run, show and shine,swap bring the family

Comment

Had a good time today! The canals are great for a vintage ride as you are never too far away to get towed back and lots of turns to keep it fun. Thanks to the organizers and all the people riding. See you next year!

Comment

any photos? jay i missed you sorry, was told you broke down on the lake?

Comment

ya dave blew the crank in the xlt got stuck out on the lake and didnt get pulled in until 4pm

Comment

well you thought it was a good idea from beaverton, next time just trailer, I would of sleded also, but alot closer, and was still rough around the points at bayshore ect.. I got some photos, as I assume you seen

Comment

fella with the 74 TX 250, he had a dash plaque right from the dealer he said, we never seen or had them?

Comment

few photos

Comment

more

Comment

more of em

Comment

Hope Jay you have that again there next season?

Comment

oh ya every year form now on

Comment

Working...
                            X