Keswick/Lake Simcoe Show March 3/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keswick/Lake Simcoe Show March 3/2018

The 6th annual Keswick/Lake Simcoe Show will be on March 3/2018. More details to follow. Cheers. Greg

Sweet!! Looking forward to it.
    Ray

Comment

If lake conditions are good gonna ride over

Comment

Originally posted by PINHEAD View Post
        If lake conditions are good gonna ride over
        Lake conditions off to a great start this year. Could be little cold for a rip today though. Cheers. Greg

Comment

Open water 3 days ago at Jacksons Point and today people are walking out to fish, No thanks, I'll get my fish at Sobey's.

Comment

Originally posted by JH622 View Post
            Open water 3 days ago at Jacksons Point and today people are walking out to fish, No thanks, I'll get my fish at Sobey's.
            Thanks Joe. What I should have said is Cook bay is freezing up well but always check before going out there.

Comment

Back in the 80's it was nothing to hop on a sled and ride the lake from Jackson's Point down to the river in Keswick before New Years. Cook Bay with be fine anywhere below Roches Point which makes your location perfect for a vintage sled show.

Comment

Would be nice to see some of the younger people with their sleds also. Anything pre year 2000 works for my show. What do people have kicking around for Rat sleds?

Comment

I got a 75 tx with 488 fan indy trail motor and indy 500 track and suspension. Gonna see what the weather is like greg if the lake is not in good shape i will bring it but so far a few of us are gonna ride over from beaverton

Comment

Sounds like a fun trip. Hope the ice is still good then. Would like to see the TX.

Comment

Show starts at 11am this year. March 3/18. Orchard Beach Lakefront Restaurant 221 Lake Dr. N. Keswick. Restaurant will be open by 10am. See you then. Cheers. Greg

Comment

If this weather keeps up, the conditions for the show will be fantastic.

Comment

The restaurant normally opens at 11am now but will be open at 10am on the day of the show. The show will go on no matter what the weather but all 5 previous years we have had snow just before the show so I ordered it again for this year. LOL. Ordered about 3 - 4 inches or 8in depending on how well you guys measure. Cheers. Greg

Comment

One week to go. Cheers. Greg

Comment

Working...
                            X