X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledarama - sunday nov 19, 2017 - tell all your friends -

Sledarama - Peterborough - Sunday November 19, 2017 -
    http://sledarama.ca/

If you are showing OR vending - you must contact the new event organizers - see web site for details -

It's going to be a long week. I feel like a kid that's waiting to go to Disney lol.
    Ray

Comment

See you there Ray.

Comment

I will be vending again this year - except I will be back out side again - as always - my booth can be used as a meeting spot, drop off zone and pickup zone or storing spot !

Should be back along the fence!

Comment

anyone coming from ottawa area that has room for a alpine ski to bring to the show?

Comment

More contact info - (I have already booked and paid for my vending space) -

Mike Blakoe
            Show Manager
            Peterborough Sledarama Nov 19 2017
            Motorcycle Supershow Jan, 5 7 2018
            Toronto Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show Oct, 19 21 2018
            Office 905-722-6766
            Cell 416-420-1800

Comment

I also will be vending as well, paid for for my space and told the organizers I would like a spot back by the fence also. Anyone looking for Moto-Ski parts pre 1975 let me know I may have what you are looking for.

Comment

Looks like I will be there looking for a 335cc Rotax head with no broken fins.. Building a clock and drop mine after glass beading it..

Forgot to add cheap too.. this project is on a budget..jgowing@bmts.com
                Last edited by Rusthound; 11-14-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

pinhead ,, see if your source is going to Athens as many of them also come to Peterb the next day.. might find a connection
                  Ron

Comment

Hey fellas, we're always looking for GYT Yamaha 433/338 cylinders /
                    heads / pipes etc) Anyone ever hear or have these bits please contact me.
                    I'm usually at the sled shows with OSOR wearing a black cowboy hat.

Thanks,

Skunky88x

Comment

Hi everyone. I will be looking for 340RV parts. Parts motor ( jugs, stator or complete unit that needs rebuild), wiring harness and other little things. Please bring to the show if you have anything. Thanks.
                      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Rusthound View Post
                        Looks like I will be there looking for a 335cc Rotax head with no broken fins.. Building a clock and drop mine after glass beading it..

Forgot to add cheap too.. this project is on a budget..jgowing@bmts.com
                        I will have some various cylinders and heads there. Not sure exactly what....

Comment

Still one of my favorite shows to see. Had a great time. Saw a bunch of friends from the club and got a lot of good deals at the swap area. Thanks to everyone that make this show happen every year and to all the volunteers that help out too.
                          Ray

Comment

Working...
                          X