Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Annual Wheat Field Rendezvous Vintage Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet August 12 & 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lake Simcoe IQ View Post
    I will be there with my Massey and some odd motors. Cheers. Greg
    Thanks Greg! See you there.

Comment

Just got word that the Castleton Old Iron Turd Club is bringing up 10 to 12 sleds.

Comment

Comment

The Furys are washed and loaded..no room in the truck or trailer for the yami or the doo

Comment

Sorry guys I'm not able to make it this weekend. I have to work and can't get out of it. I hope you have a good turnout and that someone posts a bunch of pictures here afterwards. The weather is supposed to be great enjoy!!
            Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Sno-fury View Post
              The Furys are washed and loaded..no room in the truck or trailer for the yami or the doo
              Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by rkalter View Post
                Sorry guys I'm not able to make it this weekend. I have to work and can't get out of it. I hope you have a good turnout and that someone posts a bunch of pictures here afterwards. The weather is supposed to be great enjoy!!
                Ray
                No worries!

Comment

Ed Long will be on site today to assist. Earl Ashby with the Hope club will be on site as well.

I will be there Saturday morning first thing. Gates open to the public at 10:00 AM.

Rain or Shine.

We will have folks from the OSOR there as well this week-end.

I am hoping to see 50 +/- show sleds this week-end. 100 would be nice. But we shall see.

I will have limited Internet access after tonight.

So see you there!!!

BE SURE TO TELL ALL YOUR NON-INTERNET FRIENDS -

Comment

Coming up on Sunday morning. 2 mini sleds to display and some vending parts.

Comment

Working...
                    X