Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Annual Wheat Field Rendezvous Vintage Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet August 12 & 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to make it with my Massey and some old motors I have that have been in a shed for 20 yrs. Cheers. Greg

Comment

Originally posted by rtxdoug View Post
      Should be there Alex, hope to bring an orange Skiroule RTW and an orange Allis Chalmers 720. Doug McIlwain
      Thanks Doug!

Comment

Originally posted by Lake Simcoe IQ View Post
        Hope to make it with my Massey and some old motors I have that have been in a shed for 20 yrs. Cheers. Greg
        Thanks Greg!

Comment

Hmmm...Greg got me thinking....this would be a great event to have the farm tractor manufacturer sleds at ! Let's get them all out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledder AL View Post
            Hmmm...Greg got me thinking....this would be a great event to have the farm tractor manufacturer sleds at ! Let's get them all out!
            Brilliant idea Al. What manufactures made both. Massey. John Deere. ?????. We had a lawn tractor made by AMF. (Harley Davidson). Cheers. Greg

Comment

Don't forget the Allied Hustler. And the Snow-Hawk (made by the Eagle Tie Company)

We should get a list going!

Greg asked "Also looking for more info on camping. I know it says rough camping (toilets?). Can we camp Friday night. Fires ok. Can we do just Saturday and leave part way through Sunday or are we committed to stay till the end on Sunday?

Answer on Camping from Earl -

"We have toilets. We will be on site Friday for Friday night camping. Fires ! We are on a straw field and possibly dry.So no fires unless it rains! You can leave when ever you want."

Comment

Just about a month away. Your participation this year will help ensure it happens again next year.

Comment

Less then two weeks to go ...

Comment

Important News -

This year's trophy classes:

Best Antique - 1960 & Older
                    Best Vintage - 1975 & Older
                    Best Classic - 1995 & Older
                    Best Survivor (un-restored, 100% original)

We are now seeking sponsors for the trophies / awards ( I know, a bit late, but a bit of a learning curve for me on this one).

Also - I was just advised that Snowmobile or ATV dealers are welcome to set up display for the low price of $25.00 and the H.A.H. Club could arrange some at riding area for dealer demos. Any interested dealers can contact myself alamore1(AT)cogeco.ca or Earl - earl(AT)ashbyfarmequipment.com - replace (AT) with @.

Cheers,
                    Sledder AL

Comment

Went to the HAH meeting this week. Things are looking good. CORN ROAST Saturday night.

The layout is attached. The mapped area for the event is a 10 acre field. So lots of room. You can camp right next to your display sleds. Campers are asked to be along the North and West side of our display area - backing on to the grassy area.

I will be on site Saturday morning. Anyone comming in Friday night will be directed by HAH volunteers.

Gates open to public at 10:00 AM. They have volunteers there starting at 7:00 am.

Comment

Gate is right of hwy 28.

Comment

This show can only happen with your support. Some come on out and have some fun, enjoy some sleds and vintage farm equipment.

Comment

I will be there with my Massey and some odd motors. Cheers. Greg

Comment

Vending - 10x15 you are at $10.00
                              larger like 25 x 50 or more you are at $25.00
                              Dealers welcome

Rough Camping - $10 for the week-end

$5.00 admission per person. Free with show sled. Example -> One sled in truck. Driver is free, passenger pays.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalter View Post
                                Hi Alex. I could likely volunteer some time and energy. Send me an email and let me know what kind of help you need.
                                Ray
                                my wife just informed me that I have a prior commitment on Saturday the 12th but I am available to help and show on Sunday.
                                Hi Ray -
                                See you Sunday. Will need some hands around for the table and such.
                                Cheers
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X