72 TNT free air hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 TNT free air hood

Any chance someone has a spare one kicking around?
    thanks in advance!

well .... there are some local dead skunks and I'm sure one of my many Yam hoods could be stuffed on
    other than that Joe H has a sled with that white stripe ,, might have a lead on one.
    Ron

Comment

lol perhaps, but then it would look like a Yam! Thanks man.
      BTW the one I'm hoping to find has the big hole under the light, unlike the skunk striped hood (check the pic)
      Attached Files

Comment

Like this , the rare one

Comment

Ya that's it! I have a mongrel home made 72/73/etc sled that runs an everest 440 right now. I want to put a f/a 340 into it, and to save me a lot of work on the skunk hood trying to convert it into a f/a hood I figure I'd ask first to see if there's ANY old 72 f/a hood kicking around. Beat up is also fine.

Comment

They do pop up once in a while. I sold a nice spare hood to a fellow collector in Peterborough. I don't think he had a sled to put it on. Ron Goose Thomson in the States reproduces them for around 400.

Comment

They do pop up once in a while. I sold a nice spare hood to a fellow collector in Peterborough. I don't think he had a sled to put it on. Ron Goose Thomson in the States reproduces them for around 400.

Comment

Thanks JH. If I am lucky enough to stumble onto one I'll be off to the races. If not, I will have to get creative with the grinder and fiberglass...

Comment

Working...
                X