Snow report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow report

Anyone have any updates on trails? Not much snow around here in haliburton left and trails are open to limited avilibility. Please post your area trail status.

no snow anywhere Hamilton area,,,,,no wait only snow is behind the hockey arena

Comment

Customer showed me some pics from his recent ride ,,,,, Cochrane to Abitibi mine / dam ..... lots of snow there but toooo far
      for an old sled and older sledder ..... Should be got snow for Cochrane museum ride which I believe comes Mar 5th

Comment

My last post here was feb 2016....
        Tues 10th jan 17.. snow like a son of a gun ,,, raining hard on way home ,,, had supper (dinner time if you are city folk)
        put on rain suit ,, and blew out my laneway ... amazed how dry I stayed ... hydro went off at 2AM ... had cold toast and almond butter
        for breakfast ... Hydro came on just as I got to work at 7am .. but was still off at home ,,, might be off still ??...
        Work ,,, truck was late , phone system back and working by 11am ... 1/2 the cmptrs didn't work until some young buck
        fixed them over the internet after lots of flipping switches , and checking plugs..
        AND Friday is the 13th .... what next .... locust plague ??
        Ron
        Oh yeah ,,, the signs before you get to a dark intersection that indicate there should be traffic signals are not fakes...
        and that person was real lucky the others stopped from the crossing road knew that... I realized they didn't seem to be stopping
        and had put on the flashers to try and get their attention,...... hope they can get the stain from the underwear..

Comment

Sounds like you had a good day Ron. Tomorrows another one. Good luck.

Comment

today is a better day so far .... only one fool on the road and he turned into my work..
            Ron

Comment

Went for a ride behind our property today ... Lots of snow but probably 1st and last for me this year.. It's going to get
              warm out .... Despite only a 20 minute ride , few sore body parts although had a couple X skis laps as well which "tune"
              up an old man too.
              Ron

Comment

WELL it is a winter wonderland north of Stouffville ... trees on road , drivers stuck on my road for the night by the drifting around them , slush
                under the snow .. hydro off in places , trees broken off by the snow weight and wind .. got a mini apple tree 1/2 cross my lane ..
                Just a mess ...BUT supposed to melt real quick...
                oh yeah ... used my tractor sweeper to remove about 3 yards of sand and gravel that likely got plowed back into ditch this morning..
                But I managed to not get in any accidents and made it all the way to work ,,,, all seven miles
                Ron

Comment

Working...
                X