Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An idea for new Forum idea - Sleds in Barns!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for new Forum idea - Sleds in Barns!!!

A budy of mine told me we should have a link or a forum for pictures that we take when we find sleds. There is a muscle car web site called Cars in Barns. What if we had a forum or a differnet galley for something like that. Take a picture of where and what the sleds look like when you find them. Or if it's not for sale take a picture if you can of one that is just going to waste cause it can't be bought and saved.

That's the idea. Anybody think it's any good?

Nic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nic69 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>A budy of mine told me we should have a link or a forum for pictures that we take when we find sleds. There is a muscle car web site called Cars in Barns. What if we had a forum or a differnet galley for something like that. Take a picture of where and what the sleds look like when you find them. Or if it's not for sale take a picture if you can of one that is just going to waste cause it can't be bought and saved.

That's the idea. Anybody think it's any good?

Nic</div>
    Hi
    I'm crazy
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    and sometimes confused
    you want pics of the barns and sheds where the treasures are dug out from
    OR
    pics of the treasures themselves?
    OR
    both?
    thanks for any clarity
    today I don't know if I'm a comin or goin
    ttyl

Comment

An example would be a picture of your new treasure from the doorway of where you find it. With stuff piled up around it or on it, barely visible or something like that. Sometimes we can see these treasures from the road but because the owner wont sell it it is just sitting there with a tree growing through it.

Does that make more sence?

Nic

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nic69 @ Mar 3 2010, 05:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>An example would be a picture of your new treasure from the doorway of where you find it. With stuff piled up around it or on it, barely visible or something like that. Sometimes we can see these treasures from the road but because the owner wont sell it it is just sitting there with a tree growing through it.

Does that make more sence?

Nic</div>

sounds kewl
        I'm starting FIND OF YEAR
        you sponsoring BARN FIND thread there Nic
        crazy

Comment

Great idea Nic. I've surfed through the CarsInBarns site many times.

Does it count if the sled is one you already own? I know there is a 12/3 Olympic buried somewhere in one of my sheds.

Comment

I don't know if this would be such a good idea..... pking, and drivebelt would use up all the forum storage with pics of treasures in their own barn, and shed! LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JH622 @ Mar 3 2010, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Great idea Nic. I've surfed through the CarsInBarns site many times.

Does it count if the sled is one you already own? I know there is a 12/3 Olympic buried somewhere in one of my sheds.</div>

So does it count if I go sniffin around one of your sheds Joe lol

Oh the stuff i have seen and not had a camera, and the sleds I have seen and had my camera over the years
              Now if i had a good underwater camera, I know some in the depths of lake Simcoe, now wheres my scuba tanks!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poidy @ Mar 3 2010, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So does it count if I go sniffin around one of your sheds Joe lol

Oh the stuff i have seen and not had a camera, and the sleds I have seen and had my camera over the years
                Now if i had a good underwater camera, I know some in the depths of lake Simcoe, now wheres my scuba tanks!</div>

Dave:
                after Simcoe how bout filming the Scugog boneyard?
                SEE IF RUMOURS ARE TRUE OR NOT
                crazy

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crazysledder @ Mar 3 2010, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dave:
                  after Simcoe how bout filming the Scugog boneyard?
                  SEE IF RUMOURS ARE TRUE OR NOT
                  crazy
                  [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]</div>

Why, what's the rumours Brian? that lake is shallow, just need a snorkel, tis a bog though, Scubog

Comment

Good thought....leave it with me....

Comment

Alex,
                      maybe a group gallery could be created allowing everyone to add their pics.
                      Joe

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poidy @ Mar 3 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why, what's the rumours Brian? that lake is shallow, just need a snorkel, tis a bog though, Scubog</div>

RUMOURS THAT ONE OF THE BEST COLLECTION OF SLEDS LAY AT THE BOTTOM OF SCUGOG
                        Scubog
                        Yep
                        that's why Our family ended up on Sturgeon Lake
                        we picniced at Scugog before viewing this property way back in 1969.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JH622 @ Mar 3 2010, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alex,
                          maybe a group gallery could be created allowing everyone to add their pics.
                          Joe</div>

That is what exists - one gallery/album for all the pics -

http://www.acscc.com/forum/index.php?autoc...eq=sc&cat=3

Comment

Is it lake Scugog or Lake Skidoogone?

Comment

Working...
                            X