No announcement yet.

Annual General Meeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having ten times the population sure helps.

Comment

I had a friend (both Boa Skis) attend the show Gummy and it is one of his favourites. Sleds must be driven onto the show grounds under their own power in order to be judged. A great idea for winter shows. Certainly can be done here as well, and yes John it was a big show likely due to the large population base. I will not be able to attend the Howick show this weekend, I plan on attending Waconia... if you want to talk about big shows. Keep the dialogue flowing and keep posting.

Comment

I think you have made another valid point without intending to, Don. Ontario events always seem to overlap or occur on the same date as big US events. Waconia and Howick for one. Ron Brindly's and The Great Eastern White Out. There have been several more. My work schedule has not allowed me to stray very far this year. When I have the time I will always opt for one of the big US shows.

A second point is the facebook/website issue. The website is not a very user friendly platform. Facebook (the couple of times I have looked) is a mess. There is no organisation to it. A decision needs to be made to focus resources one way or the other.

My 2 cents.....

Don - I would be happy to help out with the Flats any way I can

Comment

Originally posted by deadsledwrencher View Post
          A second point is the facebook/website issue. The website is not a very user friendly platform. Facebook (the couple of times I have looked) is a mess. There is no organisation to it. A decision needs to be made to focus resources one way or the other.
          My 2 cents.....
          The website was voted for a re-design / re-work in 2016 as it was noted things just never got done the way they were intended to be - but we need some one with time and talent to step-up and take the bull by the horns so to speak -

Comment

As it stands right now - AGM for 2017 is up in the air - a resolution needs to come soon - and a new executive will need to be established within the parameters of the club by-laws -

It is great to see chatter. It is great to see folks wanting to be involved. Shows great interest in the hobby, sport and the club.

Thanks to all who have provided input in this thread. Very constructive. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X