Am I the only one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one

Am I the ONLY member from Nova Scotia? Or the east coast?

There's only one post in this area and he not even from the east coast.

East coasters chime in.

Perfect weather to meet up for a ride.

I am from NB but now reside in Ontario

Comment

There are a few...I just don't know if they have noticed the sub forum yet.

Comment

For some reason, they don't seem to show up when you do a "view new topics" from the main page. Strange.

Comment

I'm not an east coaster but I was married to one and I will talk to you.

That is not much of a stretch as the wife tells everyone I would stop to talk to a dead dog on the side of the road.

Comment

I'm in Oxford, NS and looking to get some more people out in the open around here. The big race at Sutherland lake yesterday had a rather dismal turnout (6 true vintage, maybe 5 more "classic 80-92" and the lowest class sled running was a 75' Arctic Cat ZZ440. I was talking to the PEI race club organizer though and he said they've had 30+ turnout for races over there and there's everything from Enticers on up. Even if we added a show and ride to the big race, it would be amazing. You can't believe how much the crowd wants to see old sleds of all types. I walked around talking to people and just about all said they like the old ones the best. Where you from TNT-man?

Comment

I grew up in Cole Harbour but I now live in Lake Echo, 15 minutes outside Dartmouth.

Been putting some miles on the old sled this year, great snow. Finally. LOL

Comment

Halifax area is not very good for snow or ice on the lakes but it seems to be sticking around right now.

Comment

Good to see snowjet steve again .... thought we had lost you to

a higher education facility....Maybe it's a "snow day"?

Ron

Comment

I've been lost to the ski hills this winter.

Comment

I know how you feel TnT Man. I am in Ottawa and I am trying to get attention from our friends across the river in Quebec. I would like to start something local. I have 2 sons who are dying to go to a vintage sled meet to show off their Ski-doos. And my grandson that can say ski-doo and at 3 years of age wants to go to a ti-doo meet. We just have to keep trying.

Thanks for the posting. .... Jacques

Comment

Just found this post. I haven't been on the computer for some time. Well I am in New Brunswick. Got 4 feet of snow an can barely go anywhere. Too much of a good thing. My old Skiroule doesn't like the deep stuff. Still a blast though.

Comment

Send some to me, ours is all gone.

Comment

Few Bluenosers over @ Teshio vintage ski doo site also, Dave B (775) from New Glasgo is great source of doo parts Will be in HFX in 2 weeks, doubt be any time for riding if there is still snow around the Fall River area (airport)

Comment

Jacques,I am in Almonte 30 miles west of Ottawa and would like to see more shows for vintage stuff other than just one in January at Eganville,there is Athens now but bring it on. I get calls from all over Ontario and Quebec for sled parts I sell,so there's no shortage of interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X